Friday, July 24

You Found Me. you saved me.

"Lost and Insecure, You found me.
You found me lying on the floor
surrounded."
--The Fray
I was lost and insecure.
i was lost in lies, and so insecure about my own motives and behavior...
But i've been found! 
I've been discovered in my weakness, and i've been told the truth.

the truth is that you're inherently beautiful: not because of something you are fixing to make yourself more perfect and not because of how you're going to clean up your act. you are a beautiful creature, and no one can take that away from you. 
to be found by someone who sees that beauty and reminds you of it, who celebrates it, is one of the most freeing and eye-opening things that can happen to you. 

i hope you find peace and faith, i hope you find security.
but more than anything you find,
I hope that You are Found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers