Wednesday, June 3

holding your hand... a song i wrote long ago




i'm walkin along, watching your eyes
just holdin' your hand cuz you're holdin mine
we're walkin along and i know we'll be fine
cuz i'm holding your hand and you're holdin mine
 
i'll follow your lead, i'll be by your side
i will hold your hand if you will hold mine
 
i'll follow you love
just lead me, just lead me
be by my side but show me where to go
i will be yours love
just hold me, just hold me
be all around me and never let me go.
 
we're wastin our day, we've got nothing but time
just holding your hand cuz you're holding mine
just put us together and watch how we shine
and im holding your hand cuz youre holdin mine
 
i'll hold onto your hand, just keep hold of mine
and i will hold your hand... if you will hold mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers