Wednesday, June 3

nothin' to prove



loving to live like i've nothing to lose
i'm finding a listener, finding a friend.
i don't have to weigh options, don't have to choose
just doing what i know feels right in the end.

starting to find i have nothing to prove -
you'll always be with me, i can't purge your love.
you're standing beside me, i know you won't move
this constance is all that i've been dreaming of.

learning i really have no one to blame -
my mistakes are my own, but you really don't care!
and you like me, though we're not always the same,
i'm never alone, babe. i know that you're there.

living like life hasn't dealt me its hand,
now i feel young again, now i feel free.
my world has its joy back, it's no longer bland!
i'll keep loving you if you'll keep loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers