Friday, January 15

it's time!

...i've bought all my books.
i'm working banquets to support Wander, the precious 12-year old Dominican boy i give to each month.
i'm sending three checks home to my mom tomorrow to deposit for me.
and when they go through,
i'm finally buying a camera.

how blessed i've been to be able to save enough money to buy such an expensive piece of equipment! I justify this large purchase in hopes that it will eventually pay for itself. I will take good care of it, and I'm gonna start charging for my shoots. I'm thrilled. ecstatic.

I know for a fact most photographers don't generally go this nuts over the quality of camera that i'm about to buy - it's kind of the low man on the totem pole. But i have waited and waited, borrowed too many of my friends' cameras, and learned along the way. I've been frustrated about having to wait, but now i'm just so grateful. :)

need a photoshoot done? i'm your woman!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers